Be ready for Corona Virus compliance when the government soon makes it compulsory for NSW to follow Victoria directives to ensure all citizens wear a disposable medical grade OR fabric mask in public areas.
Masks are $10ea - sold individually wrapped - in retail friendly cartons of 25 masks. Get a few families together or workmates. Box of individually wrapped. Just arrived direct from USA *NOT CHINA* and shipped fast from Brookvale in Sydney! These will be available to send from this Tuesday 4th August as the shipping container gets unloaded this Monday afternoon!! :)
These 2 ply 100% cotton breathable masks have just landed direct from the USA shipment and WILL sell out. NOT made in china. These do not claim to be medical grade masks or provide protection for front line medical staff who should always wear proper PPE or P95 grade masks, or minimum a 3 layer mask. However stock of all of these is now in dire shortage and the government is now even advising that any fabric mask is better than no mask. Even backed Arnold Schwarzzenegger! - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/arnold-schwarzenegger-says-to-wear-a-mask-anyone-making-it-a-political-issue-is-an-absolute-moron-2020-06-18
These masks are made in a Oeko Tek certified factory so you can be assured of the higest quality - not a homemade store. Please ensure you follow your hown home hygiene and wash regularly and avoid over handling or touching your face once youre wearing the mask.
- Fabric: 2-Ply 4.5oz/150gm2 100% Ring-Spun Cotton, Tight Knit Jersey
- Trim/Ear loops: 100% Ring-Spun Cotton Covered Elastic for flexible and comfortable fit
- The Everyday Mask is treated with an antimicrobial agent that contains silver to control odors and does not claim to provide any antiviral or infection prevention/reduction or make any filtration claims
- Chin dart providing a more secure fit around the chin
- Washable and reusable (we recommend washing before using)
- Machine washable up to 60C/140F (max 10 washes)
- Non-medical grade
The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent spread of infection or illness during COVID-19 -
Authorized only for duration of declaration that circumstances exist justifying authorization of emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during COVID-19 outbreak, - under s.564(b)(1), 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless authorization is terminated or revoked.
- For use only in low or minimal risk patient isolation situations. -
- Not intended for use in a surgical setting or where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high, or in high risk aerosol generating procedures. Not for use where FDA-cleared products are available. -
- Warning! Choking hazard. Not for children under the age of 3. Adult supervision required at all times. -
- CDC recommends wearing a face covering as one way to address the spread of COVID-19. CDC recommends that social distancing, handwashing, and other recommendations be followed even when face coverings are worn. For more information, visit www.cdc.gov. -