- What does Oeko Tex certification mean in this tshirt? These 100% ringspun cotton tshirts adheres to:
- Important legal regulations, such as banned Azo colourants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, etc.
- Banned Numerous harmful chemicals, even if they are not yet legally regulated.
- Requirements of Annexes XVII and XIV of the European Chemicals Regulation REACh as well as of the ECHA SVHC Candidate List insofar as they are assessed by expert groups of the OEKO-TEX® Association to be relevant for fabrics, textiles, garments or accessories. Discussions and developments that are considered to be relevant are taken into account as quickly and effectively as possible through updates to the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® requirements.
- Requirements from the US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) regarding lead.
- Numerous also environmentally relevant substance classes
With its decades of experience, the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 therefore contributes to high and effective product safety from a consumer’s point of view. Test criteria and limit values in many cases go far beyond applicable national and international standards. Extensive product checks and regular company audits also ensure that the industry has a globally sustainable awareness of the responsible use of chemicals. With this concept, the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 has taken on a pioneering role for many years.
- 150 g/m²
- 100% Ring Spun Cotton pre-shrunk, (fibre content varies by colour, see catalogue for details)
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Semi-fitted contoured silhouette with side seam
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Semi Fitted Style (consider going up a size if you like a looser fit )
- Sizes: Small-2XL
We rely upon Oeko-Tex® certification to confirm our products are safe and do not contain harmful substances that can negatively affect our customers.” Using Oeko-Tex® certified materials to make Anvil products provides a safer working environment for the people in Anvil’s factories and, since the certified products don’t have dangerous chemicals, they don’t pollute the environment if they are discarded in a landfill at the end of their useful life
Cost includes your logo or design printed - just proceed to checkout and we will contact you for your design files after purchase. No setup fee or minimum order applies :)